Duran Duran announce All You Need is Now limited edition vinyl
The Vinyl Factory and Duran Duran have announced the release of an exclusive, limited edition vinyl of Duran Duran’s All You Need is Now - their critically acclaimed and return to roots tour-de-force, produced by Mark Ronson.
All You Need is Now, released by The Vinyl Factory, is an exclusive, limited art edition, with only 500 copies available worldwide, each hand numbered and signed by the Duran Duran. Designed by Clunie Reid (Saatchi Gallery, Tate, New Museum NY) with art direction from POP’s Rory McCartney, this stunning release features music and artwork exclusive to The Vinyl Factory edition.
Available to order exclusively from The Vinyl Factory, each collector’s copy comprises:
- A hand-crafted, transparent black Perspex box with clear face on outer front, providing an artwork frame that can be individually tailored by the owner.
- Five heavyweight 180-gram clear vinyl records pressed on the classic EMI 1400, each mastered for vinyl, with the new album pressed across two records, plus an LP of bonus tracks and two 12" remixes (full tracklist available on request), including the much sought-after David Lynch reworking of Girl Panic!
- Five beautifully treated bespoke record sleeves, featuring exclusive artwork on both sides by Clunie Reid.
- Exclusive 36-page book with lyrics silver foiled onto black pages, housed in a gorgeous silver mirrored paper cover, each hand signed and numbered by the members of Duran Duran.
- Exclusive 36-page book showcasing Clunie Reid’s album artwork, with a die-cut front cover of the band’s instantly recognisable D logo.